Today’s information society of data proliferation, constant change and increased compliance creates an environment where litigation engagements face significant challenges in collecting and analyzing data across multiple disparate data sources and systems. Litigation teams must find specific information from vast amounts of data very quickly with accuracy. Forensic Analytics enables accountants, lawyers and organizations to meet this challenge utilizing the Qlik business discovery platform , notwithstanding the explosion of data complexity and volume.
Working in tandem with your forensic accounting teams and digital forensics experts, IntelliData Solutions Forensic Analytics consultants leverage sprawling arrays of data to arrive at findings that enable law & accounting firms as well as organizations involved in litigation projects to make informed decisions and prepare for what might be around the next corner.
Applying more than just technical expertise, our consultants understand the objectives of the requested analysis and participate fully in the planning, execution and delivery of value added data analysis.
Our consultants utilize the Qlik business discovery platform as the solution to aggregate and associate data from multiple disparate data sources. Qlik is a data source agnostic platform. Data can be stored in MS SQL Server, MS Access, Excel, Oracle, flat files, web data, stored in the cloud or any combination of different data sources.
Qlik pulls the data from any data source with the proper indexes across all of the data sources creating a complete and validated data model. In junction with Qlik’s business discovery platform, we work with a range of tools, including powerful database and query languages, which allow us to work with extremely large data sets and apply any combination of factors to associate, aggregate, compare, extrapolate and perform what if analysis.
IntelliData Solutions Process:
- Store and index data from disparate sources (i.e., proprietary and counterparty; public and private; legacy and active)
- Analyze large and complex databases
- Identify data inconsistencies, extraneous transactions and correlations in the data
- Work with client team in knowledge transfer to enable self-reliance
- Recommend improvements for internal processes and controls
IntelliData Solutions Value Add:
- Isolate data inconsistencies that are suggestive of misconduct
- Apply associative analytics to identify fraud and corruption
- Reduce costs and enable effective performance on larger projects
- Quantify damages in various scenarios
- Gain actionable results