Using Qlik’s business discovery platform, IntelliData will design and develop dashboards from multiple data sources throughout the organization. Dashboards are commonly developed based on three broad distinct types as follows.
- Monitor progress toward strategic objectives
- Typically highly summarized (KPIs)
- Highly graphical
- Less frequently updated
- Monitor progress of each of the strategic goals
- They can include key projects that are the drivers beyond the strategic goals
- Measure activity against goals (i.e. budget or target)
- Monitor operational processes and activities
- Have a higher refresh rate commonly from weekly to near real time
- Report at the transactional level, commonly used objects include visualizations, straight &pivot tables as well as ad hoc reports.